Saturday, May 12, 2007

wonderings

Do you ever wonder about what your life would be like if you'd taken a different path?
If you'd chosen a different career or married a different person? Sometimes I do. I think back at times in my life when there was a fork in the road, and I chose one way over the other. Once in a while, not too often, but just now and then, I think, "Oh, if only I'd gone the other way..." Of course, I'd have a whole new set of problems...nothing would be perfect or as romantic or idyllic as I picture it in my mind. I'm one to believe that we all have to make our own happiness in this short paragraph of life that we write for ourselves...but now and then...I just do that "If only" thing...and I wonder.
"Now I understand what you tried to say to me..." Love that song Starry Starry Night..

1 comment:

Janet said...

I think most of us have those moments when we wonder "what if" but obviously we've made the right choice because it's the one we made. I'm usually thankful that I didn't choose the "other" way.

I hope you're doing ok. This is my first visit around the blogs in quite awhile.

Followers