
I love the wild Mountain Laurel in our yard. This is my view from the kitchen window.

I also love adding pretty garden ornaments around the yard. I found this one on ebay. She looks like she's singing along with the little Chickadees.

I moved this fountain outside this year. I still have to hook it up, but I did get my planting done around it. Trying a Jacob's ladder, can't wait to see it's pretty blue flower. I have to use a lot of shade plants in my wooded yard, but I've grown to really love them.

I had an old rusted wrought iron chair so I decided to cover it with this big flower pot instead of repainting it...at least for now. I love that color Geranium and of course the allysum is so heavenly smelling. My Knock Out Roses don't bloom too much in the shade, but at least I get a few roses now and then!
More planting photos later...
1 comment:
What a pretty garden you've got!
Post a Comment