A place to inspire, grow, hope, dream, share, and especially, play!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Blooming Pups
My puppies are 5 weeks old! Such a lively bunch they are! I really love staring and staring at them. They all have homes waiting patiently for me to decide who will go where. Here are a few new pics of the little cutie pies. :) I have yet to name them! I name all my puppies after Roses, since my kennel name is Rose Arbor Cavaliers, so just have to get out my rose list. They sure do add smiles to my life at the moment!
4 comments:
Hi! I'm visiting from Tracey's blog.
I am absolutely in love with these pups! The husband might move tho if I brought another pet into our very small flat.
Great blog you have here!
Thanks Dianne!
I appreciate you visiting my blog!
Will have to hop over to visit yours too!
Oh, they are so cute. It would be so hard for me to give any of them to a new home. You are so lucky to have something so wonderful. connie from texas
The puppies are so adorable. Those big eyes and their sweet faces are just beautiful. How do you ever stand to let them go to others?
Post a Comment