Monday, November 06, 2006

Victorian Gemz



I've been making lots of fun things and thought I'd start to share a few. I used to hold a Victorian Craft show years ago with a friend of mine, and I so miss it! So I've been busy making some new things with lots of old things! I used the optometrist lenses for pendants but tried to make them my own. I love to sit with all my STUFF everywhere and come up with my own designs. I love when the ideas come from within!
This is the same pendant front and back. Neat how the stone picks up the red on the bag underneath of it ..kind of psychedelic! It's really green as in the first photo. I wanted to be able to wear it on either side. One side is very traditional and the other side is more "mod", so I can wear it to fit my mood and clothes!

1 comment:

Werna Gail said...

Well look at that, my birthstone, I'm an August baby. This is a great piece, isn't it fun creating? Love the victorian look.

Followers