Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crazy Quilt stocking


Here's one of my stockings I did years ago. Isn't it funny how you stop making something, but years later, decide to do it again? I have such a strong urge to do crazy quilting again now.
I think it must be because that's how I feel about my life right now...I have a little of this to do and a little of that, some charms that make it shine, and some parts that are zigging and zagging all over the place. Nice when all the pieces fit together and you can see the result..hopefully good ones!
Betzie

3 comments:

Janet said...

What a beautiful Christmas stocking! You should definitely make more of these.

(PS - I haven't forgotten about your links. Just been very busy but will email you with some info.)

Betzie said...

Thanks Jan! So nice of you to read my blog and comment.
I'm enjoying this whole process. It's a lot of fun and no doubt addictive!
Betzie

Werna Gail said...

I just found your blog through my old gradeschool friend Janet's blog. One of my favorite things to do is crazy quilting. I am new to blogging and am listed on her site as Riversliving. Stop by sometime.

Followers