Sunday, November 19, 2006

Merry Old Soul!




I love Santa Claus, but I especially love the old tymers....the ones in the old postcards. I collect those, among lots of other old postcards, and also old Santa scraps. This was one that was wearing a hint of a blue suit. I found this little phrase in my 1890's Mother Goose Book(yes, it was Humpty Dumpty)...and added that with some fine glitter. Plus pretty blue beads and an angel on back...reversible. I have this one up on ebay this week, but not sure I really want it to sell.
I get to attached to things sometimes....

3 comments:

Janet said...

Love the old time Santa Claus. I completely understand about getting too attached to things! I do it all the time.

Betzie said...

Hi Janet!
You always make me feel like I'm just not talking to myself on here. LOL
Thanks!
Betzie

Werna Gail said...

Something we all have in common, we love our STUFF, LOL, I love e-bay, how do I find you on there?,
I really like the old post cards if they are victorian looking. I have two old Christmas ones but they do not have Santa on them. One is posted on my blog.

Followers