I don't know when I have longed for the Fall as much I have this year. The summer was hot and humid, my flowers didn't do well, the grass was so dry, and I've felt the duldroms.
I long for the brighter oranges, reds, browns, the cooler temps, the scarecrows, the pumpkins,
the falling leaves.
I'm a Fall kind of girl...
I love this little art deco lady...and she was just right for my digital design.
Google search, Magazine cover, Fitzgerald font, Daisy Trail Craft Artist
Photo copyright Betzie Smith
Photo copyright Betzie Smith

9 comments:
I can't make up my mind, It is hot today but cooler weather is coming...the air is different. I went back to see some of what you have done while I was taking a time out...everything is so beautiful. Big Hugs, Mary
Hi Betzie. Your picture and thoughts on autumn are so beautiful. The use of black and orange is dramatic and eye-catching. I love your take on the autumn theme. Wonderful artwork.
Your autumn piece is such a great addition to our collection for this week's challenge, Betzie. It's so cheerful and well done. Thanks for joining us!
Beautiful piece of art.
Wow, Betzie, this is one stunning piece of art, love the Art Deco feel and the colours, perfect image with font to match - LOVE it!
I'm with you all the way with your thoughts and such a fantastic entry to get us in an Autumn mood Betzie!
Dramatic and stunning!!! Your use of bold color and design is amazing.
Your art deco girl is perfect for the Autumn challenge! Beautiful work.
Oh, I'm so pleased to be able to comment on your Autumn piece at last ... for some reason I wasn't able to find a comment box last week.
Post a Comment