Hi Betzie, The saying on your art journal page is so true, isn't it? Love this creation my friend. Always a delight to visit and view your talents at work. Hope you are doing well and enjoying summer. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. It has been a great vacation and I am ready and refreshed to create again.
Still triple digit temps here and for that, not so good!! LOL Wishing for Fall days now!
Such lovely journal pages..darling, really. Thank you for your visits to faerieluna and your sweet notes...........I'm so glad you are enjoying the series on Blythe...another convert. lol
3 comments:
Hi Betzie,
The saying on your art journal page is so true, isn't it?
Love this creation my friend. Always a delight to visit and view your talents at work. Hope you are doing well and enjoying summer. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. It has been a great vacation and I am ready and refreshed to create again.
Still triple digit temps here and for that, not so good!! LOL Wishing for Fall days now!
XO Celestina Marie
Beautiful artwork!
Such lovely journal pages..darling, really. Thank you for your visits to faerieluna and your sweet notes...........I'm so glad you are enjoying the series on Blythe...another convert. lol
xo See you around the world of blythe. Rella
Post a Comment