This was originally a photo of a doorway I took while visiting London with my
son, Kyle. I was so fascinated by all the gorgeous doors and architecture.
I used some filters here, vintage gypsy photo, and old iron keys.
She is comtemplating this closed door...does she keep staring at this door,
or does she take a chance and open up a new one? Which key will she use?

19 comments:
It is just beautiful!!! And you used a favorite quote of mine!
This is something my mother used to say to us often. And it's true!
This is a beautiful art piece.
Beautiful, beautiful doors, and the addition of the gypsy and the mystery of the keys makes your art a story. Thanks for much for sharing it with us at Three Muses this week!
It is a beautiful door with a lovely lady and saying.
This is just gorgeous and I love your header too...well done!!!
A handsome door full of antiquity and mystery. Doors seem so plain now compared to the wonders of the past. A beautiful collage!
Fantastic take on the doorway theme, Betzie, love the touch of mystery!
A lovely collage. A beautiful door and a little story. Wonderful.xx
Lovely piece. What a beautiful old door!
Beautiful and thought provoking, Betz!
You're a Lady after my own heart, a door lover like me.
Beautiful art, thanks for sharing.
Paulette
This is beautiful, Betzie, that door has such a glorious high gloss look. I think she may have just locked the doors and is wondering which one to open next.
Oh wow that is a beautiful door. Lovely artistic piece of work. Annette x
What a wonderful door and sentiment - great piece!
Beautiful collage! Why are our doorways usually so dull here?
Gorgeous door. love the wistful look on her face.
She's so beautiful and sad, hope she looks around and find another door, this time open... Love the sepia tones.
This is really outstanding, I love the quote. I love the magic of it, it is food for thought...Hugs, mary
What a gorgeous door very beautiful picture!!!
Post a Comment