Monday, October 24, 2011

My Mom

My sweet mom  passed away tonight. She was such a wonderful mom and I'll miss her so so
much. I know she is in a better place now in the light of God's love.
I'll keep her forever in my heart and I pray to see her again one day.
She was my best friend, my greatest supporter, my inspiration, my mommy.

4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Betzie, please accept my deepest sympathy on your mother's passing. I am so very sorry. Know I am thinking of you and holding you close at heart. She must have been a special lady because she raised a lovely daughter.

XO,

Sheila

Junibears said...

My dear, please accept my deepest sympathy. I know how sad it is to lose your Mum. Keep youir heart filled with all the special memories of her.
Sending you gentle hugs and loving thoughts.
June xx

Shopgirl said...

Not time, Not space, Not even death will speparate you from your Mother....You carry her inside of you. Remember her in all the things that you shared. And I will be thinking of you. You are one special lady...Love, Mary

Diane said...

Betzie, I'm so so sorry for your loss. I hope you can get through this sad time and hope your memories of your Mom will comfort you--you'll be in my thoughts.

Followers