have a daughter, she would be my ideal, but I'm blessed to have her for my
niece. Did I mention she loves to do ART?
*She is my shining star.*
*She is my shining star.*
Thanks to the Three Muses for their inspiration.
Images from google, paper whimsy, personal photograph,and
Itkupilli.

21 comments:
She's just adorable!
AAH, this is soo enchanting and what a cute picture Betzie !
Very enjoyable and thank you for showing it to us !!
Well isn't she just a little slice of heaven...I can see why you love her. What a precious picture you have created she will treasure it forever I bet...awesome!!!
Beautiful she has a sweet Angelic face xx
adorable
What a beautiful 'angelic' neice, Betzie, your piece is certainly one to treasure for a scrapbook memories page!
What a sweetie! That angelic face certainly fits well with this week's challenge! Thanks for sharing her with us.
Yes, she really is angelic - so beautiful. This is a wonderful piece, Betzie. I love it.
What a beautiful little girl, and angelic indeed. Awesome!
Such a beautiful piece you've made. What a sweetie your niece is! Fabulous work. xx
what a wonderful idea to take a family photo! she looks so sweet!
Oh, you are right, Betzie, your little niece is a sweet angel. Bravo.
What a lovely little girl and I think you placed her in a wonderful setting.
P.S. I love your blog!
She is a sweetheart!!!
She's sweet and your piece is fun and joyful as she certainly deserves.
You have your own angel, lucky you. I'll bet she is fun to "art" with.
Darla
Very sweet! You designed a beautiful page!
How sweet this is! Wonderful piece, Betzie.
Again you have made me smile, your niece is adorable, and your art has so much depth. Love this, Mary
She looks like an angel.... very pretty artwork.
Blessings to you~
Thanks for visiting! Good luck finding a Blythe. Search "Blythe custom" on Ebay, Plastic Paradise or Flickr.
Post a Comment