Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quirky, Whimsical, Humorous *THE THREE MUSES*

Digital collage with images from Fiddlette, Maya, Google, Graphics Fairy,
and Tangie. 
My niece's daughter is coming to visit me for a few days this week and I hope us "girls"
will have a blast like the girls here! She is so shy like I was as a child so hoping
she will stay. I was always so nervous to go away from home so I sure can understand
her feelings. At the same time, I am so excited and can't wait! 

13 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Betzie, this is so cute!!! Have a wond4erful time with "the girls."

indybev said...

What a super addition to our collection of things whimsical and humorous this week!! I hope you and your niece's daughter have just as much fun!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Betzie;

Ok if you gal's have as much fun as the ladies in the pretty photo,,, then I want a photo of you standing on your hands....lol have a great time with your niece's

Hugs;
Alaura

Junibears said...

Gorgeous! Have fun too this week! xx

Judy said...

Fabulous fun card, Brtzie, and I hope you do have fun with your niece's daughter, too!

Plush Possum Studio said...

LOLOL!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this one!!! What an imaginative use of space. ANd all your figures have personality. It's wonderful. Just plain fun!
:)
Rose

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie,
Oh I love this design. So cute and full of fun and whimzy. I have so enjoyed catching up. Congrats on the new puppies. THEY ARE SO CUTE!! I can see you creating lots of inspiring designs from their cuteness.
Love your blog look. It is so you!
Have a great time with your sweet little visitor. I hope you GIRLS have tons of fun!!

Thank you for stopping by. I was so excited to see you.
Have a Special Sunday and prayers for your parents too.

XO Celestina Marie

Taluula said...

A fabulous addition to this week's theme. Loud applause from my corner.

Shopgirl said...

So fun and so much to look at..happy 4th, hugs mary

Shopgirl said...

Thank you for coming by, you must have some special memories too. They touch or hearts and continue to hold our hand. Love, Mary

Mitzi Curi said...

Hi Betzie! I love your blog, and your art. I'm glad you stopped by my blog to "introduce" yourself!

Shopgirl said...

I love this one too, you are doing amazing art. Have a great visit with your niece. Happy Summer, Mary

Bill said...

Wow! Those girls do know how to have fun - zetti fun. I wonder if they'd mind if I guy visited?

Followers