Tuesday, June 14, 2011

POSTMARK PARIS *The Three Muses*

Digital collage with graphics from Paper Whimsy, Graphics Fairy,
Serif Designs, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel photo courtesy of
Barb Klebon, "Ella and Rose". Rose is our ruby girl from Germany
and Ella is one of her daughters I bred two years ago.
Below I turned this into a card with glitter and crystals.



19 comments:

Judy said...

Gorgeous card, Betzie, adorable litter of puppies, too!

indybev said...

Great interpretation of this week's challenge, Betzie. Cute puppies!

Yvonne said...

Fantastic creation, Betzie!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is simply fantastic! Those pups look like they're having the time of their lives. Beautiful card!

Deann said...

Wonderful postcard and adorable pups...great work!!!

Kaylene said...

Well done and intepretation

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Bill said...

How beautiful! The colors are just gorgeous. Being a dog lover, I love the spaniels, too!

AJ Blanton said...

A Beautiful card. Love the puppies... :)
AJ

Ozstuff said...

Lucky dogs!! Betzie, your postcard is wonderful - full of movement, humour, colour and great design.

Junibears said...

Beautiful card and I love your pups. xx

Taluula said...

Beautiful cards, Betzie, and two cute little doggies.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Funny and fantastic interpretation, love all details.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card, Betzie! Love those hot-air balloons and the puppies, of course. Great colours.

Plush Possum Studio said...

I love your theme! And every detail seems ready for the fingertips. It's a rich design, very lively. I'm loving this one, charming dogs and all!
Rose

Plush Possum Studio said...

Thank you for your nice comment and for your Follow!
Expect us to be your Folowers as of today!
:)
Rose

LW said...

Betzie,
Those are the cutest Paris pups that I ever did see.
I love this card...

Louise

Shopgirl said...

This is adorable along with really pretty. What a fun idea...love these babies. Hugs, mary

Bill said...

This is so cute! We have two spaniels, but one's an American Spaniel and one an English Spaniel.

Followers