"Yummy PINK Cupcake!"
"Only PINK Will Do!"
"PINK Chocolat Kiss"
"Sprinkled PINK!"
"Pretty in PINK!"
Five little girls were born on March 20, 2011...so of course I hade to have a
PINK theme!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!!
Be sure to visit Beverly at HOW SWEET THE SOUND for more PINKS!
11 comments:
Ohhh!! How sweet! They are sooo cute! You are so right, Hello Kitty would love to play with them!!
xxDaiella
They are so cute, I want one!
Happy Pink Saturday.
Thanks for visiting me!!! Your puppies are just too cute. Love your blog.
Betzie thanks for your visit today. So happy to have found your blog, these puppies are precious. Have a super week. Trish
Oh so sweet. All pretty pink- girls. thanks for stopping by my blog today. HPS. gerri
Hello, Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pink post this week. These little puppies are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
I wish you peace! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Oh my heart..they are adorable. I know it must be very hard when it comes time for them to go to their new home....so cute!!!
Betzie, HPS! Love the puppies.
<3, new follower
Betzie love all of your pink girls...
Life must be fun with all of those little one to cuddle with...
Louise
Congratulations on your new Troupe! They are beyond adorable!! Congratulations to their mom and you!
xox
Constance
Dear Betzie~ I've got a favor to ask...I would like to invite you over for a visit to see a very special post I've written. I would love it if you could take a few moments to stop by.
Thank you sweet friend,
Sara
Post a Comment