I have been busy with all the normal things...plus my parents and their problems...but new life abounds here with a new litter of five puppies...all GIRLS! They make me laugh every day and inspire me to create more dog stuff for Cavalier lovers. Then I am always trying to skype with my two sons these days...one in college and the other still in London getting his Masters. I MISS THEM sooo much....no Easter Bunny stopped by this weekend! First time in 18 years!! I even had to dye eggs by myself...booo hooo. Such is life I suppose and we must embrace the moments we have now so I will do that with gratitude and a open heart!
Enough chattering here...
I thought I'd share a few new of my doggie creations.
Happy Spring....the flowers are finally blooming away and we are up to the 80's today!
3 comments:
HI Betzie,
Five new little girls in your life, oh how wonderful. What are their names? I can’t wait to see pictures.
Love all the new items you are making, very pretty. For some reason rhinestone and cavalier just seem to be a perfect match…
I am happy that spring is finally coming here as well, just a bit of green has popped on the trees this last weekend …
Happy spring, I love this time of year…
Louise
Hi Betzie, so glad to hear from you and see what's going on in your life, and it sounds like you have your hands full--5 girls are trouble no matter what they are! (but still fun :)
I'm glad that you still have time for art and able to share it with us--Happy Spring!
I was so glad to find you home...TEE HEE, I have missed you. Love your art, Hugs, mary
Post a Comment