A fun challenge! I enjoyed playing with this piece so much. You wouldn't believe how many times I changed these colors!!!
"The journey is the reward," is a Chinese Proverb. I love that proverb and I think it's so important to remember.
I never really knew much about Albert Einstein until my youngest son read a book about his life. Then I happened on a documentary on him on TV and I just love so many of his quotes.
This one just really hits me. I am not a scientific person, unlike my son, but I think no matter how much of a genius you are, life is still a mystery and Einstein embraced that...
Really the French postcard here is the focal point and I just played with the filters and colors. Something about the domino edging went with Einstein in my mind...not sure if he'd approve though!
The stars were a png graphic from Paper Whimsy. I just changed them to pink.
Thanks to the Three Muses for their motivation!

25 comments:
I think I speak for all three muses when I say we're honored to have inspired such thoughtful art!
The Chinese proverb is one of my favorites, and I like the Einstein quote you've shared and the way you've illustrated it. Nicely done!
BEAUTIFUL...BEAUTIFUL...BEAUTIFUL Betzie...great job!!!
A very amazing and beautiful piece of art to illustrate your quote.
Bravo
Pat
Beautiful fantastic piece, Betzie!
Betzie, I love this most beautiful and thoughtful piece. The quote is perfect and whatever colours you have changed in the creative process the ones you have ended up with are gorgeous.
A new one for me and so glad I saw this!!!
Awesome piece, Betzie!
Einstein had one of the best Fairy Godmothers looking after him. He certainly did her proud - she saw great potential from an early age!
How fantastic is this!! Absolutely beautiful art and lovely quotes. xx
Fabulous piece and great quote, Betzie!
Oh my goodness Betzie, this is absolutely perfect.
Betzie your journey (with this art piece) has brought us delight!
What a wonderful piece... I love the quote and the one you mentioned about the journey.
Absolutely fabulous work. such a wonderful concept. beautifu work indeed
have a wonderful day
Hugs June x
Beautiful artwork....as always!
It's a lovely quote. There is so much magick around us if we will only look.
Paulette
A wonderful quote and a fantastic digital card.
It must be so fun to play and create like this!
You've made me curious about Einstein, I'll have to do a little research.
Thanks for popping by The Old Parsonage!
Leann
Great quote, Albert knew the
cheers
Janine
.
Einstein was a one of a kind, his quotes are always great. Beautiful piece.
Great creation!
Have a nice weekend,
Anja
I can see you enjoyed this one - such creativity!
Awesome!!
I miss you! Hugs, Mary
Hi Betzie,
Your creation is awesome and the quote perfect. Your talents always inspire.
Was thinking of you this day and wanted to wish you a Happy Easter with your family.
Hope all is well. Miss you and sending big hugs from Texas.
Happy Easter my friend with lots of love,
Celestina Marie
Post a Comment