

I love collecting the old Valentine cards.

Here is a paper doll I made last year using red toile and a face from one of my cards. I apologize to those who might have seen this already!



Valentino, a sweet bear I made years ago...I was so into making bears for many years, but got tired of stuffing them!
A card I made last year...
And to all my blogger friends....
12 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day and Pink Saturday, you sweet girl, you! I enjoyed seeing all of your pretty things, and I love your paper doll. Perfect for Valentine's!
Sending you warm hugs over the miles, Betzie, and all good wishes for a wonderful holiday!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I love those vintage valentines and yours too!! :)
Hope you Valentines week-end is filled with love and sunshine.
I love your bear, he is adorable. I also used to make bears years ago, it did get tiring stuffing them, didn't it? I quite and also gave all my bears away except for my white Christmas bear.
Thanks for sharing your treasures with us.
Molly
Happy Valentines Day, i love your vintage cards, they are lovely. You have such lovely things.
Hugs, Mary
Happy Valentine's day to you too Betzie!
Lovely Valentines and your Valentino is really cute! I am a bear maker too... I completely understand about stuffing them! Unfortunately I cannot make many per year due to my carpal tunnel syndrome. Even after surgery I have to be extremely careful with my hands (it was severe).
Happy PS and Valentine's Day!
Monica.
Beautiful old valentine's....and I love your toile paper doll.
Happy Valentine's Day to you, Betzie!!
All your vintage Valentines are glorious and your doll and the way it matches the plate is just stunning!
Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful Valentine's day!!
Loe the vintage cards and the paper doll!
HV,
Debbie@debbie-dabble
So sorry that I missed you yesterday. It seemed like the day just ran away from me! But, with this being ♥Valentine's Day♥ what better time for me to stop by to see your Pink Saturday goodies.
It's been a long and dark winter up here near Canada so filling myself up with pink is my way on the weekend of chasing away the blues - not that blue isn't a nice color, too☺
I ♥ coming here. All the pink and all the girlie stuff just floods my brain and makes me want to do a happy dance right where I sit!
Thanks so much for sharing. After all, isn't sharing one of life's greatest pleasures?
♫Happy Valentine's Day♫
I love that paper doll you made! How cute and original. I also love the music you have playing. Lovely...
Blessings!
Gwen
Hi Betzie,
What beautiful treasures you have! I just love the bear and paper doll you made!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your very sweet comment! You have such a lovely blog, I will be back again. :)
Hugs, Carol Anne
Post a Comment