It IS sweet :-) Aren't the women before looks so lovely in front of their dresser using the very luxurious powder puff! 'Course one has to have a powder with some pink blush in it , otherwise if it's just white, yikes! Kinda like when a child gets a hold of it and just puff puff puff away on her fave LOL
I like this, my Granny used to have one almost like it back in the day...I always loved watching her use it. She loved her body powder, every morning she would use that puff and dust powder all over her body. She sure did smell good. I wonder what ever happened to it...hummm, goodness that's been 60 yrs ago..lol..no telling where it is now. Have a great day and thanks for the memory. Molly
Betzie... that is just adorable! I can remember fancy powder puffs that my mother and grandmother had, but I've never seen a doll size one. How delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us.
This is adorable...It makes me think of my Aunt Addie, she was a lovley lady and had such beautiful things. Happy Saturday, you are alway so pretty in pink! Mary
14 comments:
Beautiful! I love!! Happy Pink Saturday. I hope you have a wonderful day!! Winona
Very Sweet!
Hello Betzie,
It IS sweet :-) Aren't the women before looks so lovely in front of their dresser using the very luxurious powder puff! 'Course one has to have a powder with some pink blush in it , otherwise if it's just white, yikes! Kinda like when a child gets a hold of it and just puff puff puff away on her fave LOL
Happy Pink Saturday!
Mizpah,
Li
I like this, my Granny used to have one almost like it back in the day...I always loved watching her use it. She loved her body powder, every morning she would use that puff and dust powder all over her body. She sure did smell good. I wonder what ever happened to it...hummm, goodness that's been 60 yrs ago..lol..no telling where it is now.
Have a great day and thanks for the memory.
Molly
lovely! something so girly & sweet.
have a blessed week.
marie
Betzie... that is just adorable! I can remember fancy powder puffs that my mother and grandmother had, but I've never seen a doll size one. How delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Happy Pink Saturday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
This is so beautiful! Is there anything more pink and fluffy? Happy Pink Saturday!
OH how sweet that Pink Powder Puff is... so very tiny to to cute... Happy Pink Saturday
Hugs;
Alaura
This is adorable...It makes me think of my Aunt Addie, she was a lovley lady and had such beautiful things. Happy Saturday, you are alway so pretty in pink! Mary
Happy Pink Saturday, Betzie! Your little pink power puff & container is such a treasure! It looks like it is in excellent condition!
My pink post is late today; that dang post scheduler! I'll get it right one day ha!
Hope you can still stop by for a visit!
Have a lovely Pink weekend!
Tina
Hi Betzie!
That is so sweet! Love the color and materials!
Happy Pink Saturday!
love, kelee
I love this pink puff...
so pretty....
Louise
It is a lovely shade of pink, very sweet.
I adore your pink puff!
Nancy
Post a Comment