Thursday, October 15, 2009

SPOOOKKKKYYYY




Welcome to my Halloween Party!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo glad you stopped by......




In the cooool of the evening when everything is feelin' kind of Grooooovy!!!!



Meet the welcoming committee, they just adore company!








And we mustn't forget Emma Mae(also called "Jolie" her French nickname)











Please enter through the front door....








Use this old skeleton key to let yourself in...






Wipe your feet first...

Hope you are enjoying the music...........it's an old favorite of mine........








Just like my granddad's old music player....



That stands in our foyer......






Have some candy....









Hope you enjoy some of the decorations...










Isn't this handpainted pumpkin sweet? It goes so well in my kitchen, created by the ever talented Celestina Marie!!! Be sure to check out her wonderful
blog.


Beware of the little witch named Louisa that is hiding here and there....she's my grandmother you see, and she still likes to be near me, but don't worry, she's a good witch...












Please come into my sunroom and relax a while...













Now there's a good movie we could watch by candlelight....



Help yourself to a cupcake...














And now my friends, we must DANCE and DANCE and DANCE the night away....lifting our spirits and friendship up, up, up to the MOON!!!!!!!!


Forgetting our troubles and worries, dropping those into the



STEW POT!!!!

JUST DANCE!!!!


There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good. ~Edwin Denby





You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart. ~Author Unknown




THANKS TO VANESSA OF A FANCIFUL TWIST FOR HOSTING THIS ANNUAL FUN AND FUNKY HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA!!



Thank-you for visiting!!!



Betzie



39 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Now is that a way to wake up!! I danced the witch dance till I dropped...you a line...hahahaha (hollow laughter!). So your a good witch huh...well I am not so sure about my ancestors and myself hihihihi...

Have a spooky weekend and beware not to dance your feet off!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, Oh I had a great time at your Halloween Party. Starting with your sweet greeters by the front door. Oh how darling they are.
Your home is decorated awesome and I love every nook you created. Love the entry with the old player.
I like how you use the pumpkin on the shelf.
You have such a talent and eye for displaying your gorgeous collectibles.
I'll take a cupcake please and turn up the music so we can dance the night away. Love it.
Thanks for having a great party.

See you again soon my friend.
Love to you~~ Celestina Marie

Yarni Gras! said...

WOW! great post...love the video..we are DWTS addicted around my house.

MJ Ornaments said...

Oh thank you for the great party! I loved to dance, and eat too, so it was wonderful to see both. :) I'm going to "so you think you can dance" when they come to San Diego. Thanks for the fun! ~Martha

Melissa said...

I almost didn't get passed the welcoming committee....very protective! Wonderful party, thanks!

Melissa

laterg8r said...

what beautiful decorations - that painted pumpkin is awesome!

LW said...

What a pretty party …
I danced and laughed and had a wonderful time
Emma Mae and her crew were very welcoming and showed me through the door.

Happy Halloween,

Louise

SewPaperPaint said...

What a charming home you have!
http://autumnsantics.blogspot.com/2009/10/frightful-soiree.html
~Autumn Clark

Suzy said...

Trick or treat! Super "spooky" party - I love all your decorations - Where did you get that ouiji board. Awesome stuff- Thanks for the cupcake!
http//www.vivalayardsale.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

Love LOVE love the welcoming committee!!!So many adorable treats. Quiet enjoyable! Do stop by my party and join Alice and Dead Bob. If you dare! **kisskiss** Deborah

Linda said...

wonderful Party , love the music too. Linda ;)
do drop in
http://pyewacketts.blogspot.com/

Maggi said...

Muwahahahahahaha!

I've had so much fun here! I love the pumpkins! Thank you for a hauntingly good party!

I'm visiting from Beyond to celebrate the spookiest Halloween blog party ever! I hope you are having a fang-tastic time today! You are cordially invited to share in the celebration at my party HERE. I do hope you'll stop by!

Have a spook-tacular day!

AwtemNymf said...

What a fun post! Great decorations!
I enjoyed my visit! <{:O)
Be Enchanted!
Opal Moon Enchantments

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Party to you! :)
http://carolinescrafts-carolinejones.blogspot.com/

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a wonderful party. Thank you for having me. Happy Halloween!
=) melanie

Vicki O'Dell said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to your party and I'm ever so glad that you visited mine. I love your dogs all dressed for the occasion.
Vicki
http://creativegoddess.typepad.com/creativegoddess/

VS said...

Happy Blogoweenie!!! :)

Unknown said...

Your decorations are beautiful, and I adore Celeste. Those hand-painted pumpkins are gorgeous. Each corner of your home looks ghoulishly delightful.
Happy Halloween!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Luv the owl wreath and the pumpkin;) Wonderful decorating and the dogs are just too cute!

KM Studios said...

Hi Bezie,
I love all your decorations!!
Im eyeing your lit fall wreath & your white pumkins..loving it!!
I also adore your little blocks. The Edgar Alan Poe one is my fav..so cute!
Thanks for sharing with us all, Its been a treat!
Hope you & the pooches have a great Halloween

Twyla and Lindsey said...

So much spooky fun and pretty decorations at your party. I had such a good time visiting! Have a magical weekend! Twyla

Sarah said...

What a lovely party, full of creative and beautiful treats! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Great Halloween party post here! Love the white pumpkins! Happy Halloween to you!

Pixie said...

Sorry I'm so late arriving to your wonderful party! Love the music, I will stay and dance awhile, but then I must be off. There are still so many parties to get to!

Annabelle said...

Everything is just Booutiful! I adore what you made with the blocks only I don't know of a good watch dog, mine I'm afraid is a silly little scardy cat disquised as a golden....hehe!

Happy HAUNTING AND A HAPPY Halloween TOO!
A Witch called Annabelle >^..^<

Rhonda Roo said...

there are so many fab things in this party-where to start? love the header, and the welcoming committee, the decor, and ohhhhhh the sunroom. and the pumpkins! picture perfect. happy halloween!

Karin van Dam said...

Thanks for the invite. i had a lot of fun dancing around! Happy halloween!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH THAT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And treats and tresures abound tooooooo!

Bwuahahahaaaaaaaa ~ thank you for being a deilghtful part of the festivities!!

Laume said...

Your party was delightful - so much to see and do! The welcoming committee was adorable, specially the sweet Jolie. (My granddaughter is Joli) And those great wooden blocks with the images and cut outs. Did you make those - those are fabulous and I will definitely be "borrowing" the idea for my own witchy crafting. Maybe I can put my grandkids atop blocks! I loved the all whites and creams look too, with the flickering candles - beautiful. So glad I could stop by - this party is lasting all weekend, so many people to stop by and visit!

Lynn Stevens said...

great party and Love your decor1 Happy Halloween

Sueann said...

Sorry to be late!! The trade winds blew me off course. Thanks for keeping the candles lit for me. Wonderful party and your photos are fantastic!
Stop by mine
Hugs
SueAnn

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Betzie, what a delightful time I had at your party! It's great to meet you!
Becky

Chickenbells said...

OH dear...I always worry if it says Enter if You Dare, but I'm so very happy that I did!! Happy Halloween...

Shopgirl said...

Amazing little greeters...Your party is Boooootiful. I had a great time...the cup cake was a real treat, not a trick! I was a little scared to come in, but I am so glad that I did. Now I am in the mood for a haunted Halloween.
I danced till my WARTS fell off.
Thanks for the Party,
Great music, Mary
keep on dancing..

MJ Ornaments said...

Hi Betzie! I wanted to let you know you won a charm from my blog giveaway! Congratulations! Please send me your address, and the initial you want so I can get it out to you. And thanks for playing. Have a great day, Martha

Janet said...

With a welcoming committee as cute as that who could stay away from a party at your house! This was wonderful! I had such a good time and loved the dancing even though I have two left feet!

Divaeva said...

*dances and enjoys a cupcake* oooo - I am so glad I am not too late for the party!
oCTOBER BLESSINGS!

Lori said...

Loved it Betzie! SO glad I could pop by a minute! Gotta have my D.W.T.S.fix! later,Lori

Shopgirl said...

I love your header too!!!
Booooooooooo, Mary

Followers