At night orange lights glow around it.
pyracantha bush there!
Emma loves to watch the boats go by...
A magnificent tree against the blue sky
I think this house is so pretty with it's gingerbread appeal
cared for them much before, but now their beauty speaks to me.
Love how they put the Purple Martin birdhouse behind this one...
More grasses, roses, and wonderful oakleaf hydrangeas!
Is she cute or what?
I love a red door, so warm and welcoming!
Not sure how welcoming this guy is, but he is definitely an eye catcher!
These ghosts didn't scare Emma one bit!!!
Back home in our backyard now, we spy the pretty leaves on a burning bush
seem so fitting in the front.


10 comments:
That was fun taking a walk with Emma. You live in a beautiful area. This time of year is so colorful and your photos captured it.
You live in the most beautiful area! Sweet Emma is a doll.
Nancy
thank you for taking me along with you and Emma on a wonderful walk. The view was fun and really pretty.
I am with Emma, it is time for a nap...don't you just love fall!!!
Hugs, Mary
What a beautiful walk you had…
Taking with the perfect company.
Louise
Hello Betzie,
This has been a nice walk. Beautiful and interesting displays to see. OK, normally we don't like cobwebs but I guess during Halloween, the more the better? :-) ANd that witch pinned on a tree - - Ouch! (Yes, that's the first that came to mind when I saw the picture LOL
Never will I ever stop by being amazed and enjoying seeing how the leaves in your area turn into a color as beautiful as golds, orange, and copper. I think they're beautiful.
Mizpah,
Li
Hi Betzie, I feel like I have been on the walk with you and Emma. What a gorgeous surrounding you have to enjoy. I love seeing all the homes and the decor, the flowers and the fall leaves. Emma looks like she was ready for a nap after her walk. Too cute.
Hope you are doing well. I am so busy and it is getting crazy already trying to finish items and customs.
Have a good week and see you again soon.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
How nice to be on the water. You have a good place to go for walks. Nothing like having a sweet companion to keep you walking.
Maybe I should trade my cats in on a dog so I would get more exercise.
what a wondrful walk, thanks for taking me along!
Love the new banner...
Louise
Emma is gorgeous!
Post a Comment