Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas joy for the Queen In You!


Making gifts for others...this year I made candles,,,,



Fit for a Queen...




As well as lotions made from goat's milk and honey




Sparkling crown soaps smelling of raspberries...


Fleur de Lys soaps to scrub yourself merry...

Tucked snugly inside a frivolous flurry...



Once I started, I couldn't stop....had to try teal, my favorite color this year.



Add to the mix some lipbalm...banana or orange...
All fit for the "QUEEN IN YOU"...

Including a gorgeous two toned shoe!!








Hope to sell some of these in my etsy shop come the New Year, but for now, they will hopefully bring some smiles on Christmas day.

15 comments:

Janet said...

They all look beautiful. I'm sure anyone receiving them will most definitely have lots of smiles!

Merry Christmas!!!

GraceBeading said...

Wow... everything is absolutely beautiful! Certainly fit for a queen, nice work.

BailiwickStudio said...

Those soaps are wonderful! There are some lucky people on your list!

Merry Christmas to you! ::Jill

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Betzie!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! I love your soaps & candles, you are so talented! Have a fabulous Christmas, the recipients of your homemade gifts will be delighted!!

Holiday hugs, Sherry

My Vintage Studio said...

Beautiful candles and soaps! Lucky recipients.
Thank you for sharing your photos.
Sharon

Judypatooote said...

Wow, they are beautiful, and they do look like they are fit for a queen....I didn't know that you do things like that....maybe I just haven't been by enough to know... I know Peggy from Hidden Haven sell soaps etc on etsy made from goats milk....her goats are precious.. she has pictures of them on her blog....any way, sounds like you've been pretty busy.....I have made calendars for my friends and family, but I don't want to post any until after Christmas.....speaking of Christmas hope yours is filled with joy.....judy

Julie H said...

What beautiful, beautiful soaps - i am sure your friends adn family will love them.

Have a safe and happy Christmas.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

You outdid yourself girlfriend.And you best believe after the holidays go away,I will be buying some of these from you.Merry Christmas...Marie antionette

Paris Rags Romance said...

Oh my goodness, those soaps are just incredible, where on earth did you find a shoe mold! They are so pretty, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hugs & blessings, Kimberly

LW said...

What beautiful things...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas...

Louise

LiLi M. said...

Have a merry Christmas too. Lucky are the ones who receive one of your soaps, the molds are to die for!

Werna Gail said...

The candles and soaps sure turned out nice, did you design the label on the lid? Where did you find goat milk? You talents just keep expanding,you are truly blessed. Hope you had a GREAT Christmas.

Jamie Martin said...

Wow, you make everything! It is all so beautiful, I'm sure the people who recieved these loved them :)

Unknown said...

The home made soaps I've recieved from my best friend is all I ever use on my face! I still have great skin probably because of it!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Have a great hair day! And 2009! Becci

Shopgirl said...

I bet it smells so good! I hope your Christmas was bright.
Happy New Year!

Followers