I so enjoyed this project and thought I'd share it now in it's entirety.
Enjoy!
To see all the wonderful theatres scroll down to Catherine Moore's link and click to see her blog. There you can see both Catherine's fabulous theatre as well as all of the theatre troupe's.
Enjoy!
9 comments:
I'm so glad you did a slide show, too......there is so much to see of each theater that could not be shown on the slide show at Catherine's without it being an hour show!!!
Your theater is so pretty. This was really a wonderful project and I agree, I've never enjoyed anything more...I wanted to keep working on it!
xo Rella
Betzie!!!! I am just blown away--your talent and your creativity are simply fabulous!! I love the slide show you chose for the reveal -- it just gives it that bit of sparkle, pizazz and pomp your threatre deserves. Well done you...brava!!!!
Thanks Sherry and Rella...
I can't take credit for the slide show idea though Sherry. Catherine found that online and I just went to the same site and followed suit! You can make all kinds of backdrops and add neat things to your photos as well. I'd never seen it before, so I am grateful to Catherine for that part!
Thanks for your kind words!! They mean a lot to me!
WOW! I'm just blown away by all the work you put into this project. And it shows! The photos are just beautiful. Great job!
Oh what a treat ..thanks for sharing all the theatres!!
I love them all
Deena
This slide show is wonderful! I am working on my own theater now in collaboration with another artist. Yours is inspiring me.
Big Hugs!
Nancy
Lovely show! bravo! I have a Cavalier! Come meet Bentley!
http://bluebirdsandbubbles.blogspot.com
cool slideshow! I want to try that.
I found you at Miss V's Mad Hatter Tea party. I'm discovering so many inspiring places and people. Stop by my tea party, I have party hats, baubles, and moondancing.
Oh so lovely!
Post a Comment