Anyhow, enjoy the photos and Happy Holidays!

A very old teddy next to a German Kestner doll...they seem to come alive to me this time of year.

The teddy bear holds this sign made out of a very old house shutter.

A kind friend of mine sculpted this adorable little display of some of my dogs.

Don't you love the smell of oranges and cloves???

Oh how I adore this little wind up teddy!!!! He dances around with GLEE!!! I made him a pull toy to hold. Look at his celluloid RED SHOES!!

Two teddies I made years ago...sit in our family room in an antique child's rocker.

This is a garland I made twenty some years ago! Still in decent shape...love the wood swan. Have it draped over my china closet that belonged to my grandparents.

My 1860's Highbrow China...so serene she is standing in her shredded lace gown next to an old German Feather tree.

A bowlful of old glass ornaments that sits next to the lamp...I love their colors!

An old cranberry lamp

Old bells hanging on my pie safe...

I bought some plain shades from Lowes, and decoupaged them with toile fabric. I just LOVE TOILE!!! I made the curtains over our bay window and wanted the shades to cast more of a warm glow in the kitchen...it worked out great and they were very easy to do.

These are old Victorian wood blocks with lithographs. I adore them! I have a complete set and use them to spell all kinds of things. That's an old snowman candy holder that is another cutie. I hope to try making a few of these in the spring for fun.

I love the Beyer's Choice dolls...this is my only one, and I tell myself I can NOT collect them! Isn't he cute on my piano in our family room?

In my foyer...her sign reads "You better not pout". :)Love the Chinas!

An ornament I love...my sons and myself years ago when they were little. OH, if you only knew how hard it was to get them to keep still for this shot!!! I was a wreck when I got home. LOL

My very favorite of all....a creche I've had since I was a little girl. My mom always put this out at Christmas...what it's truly all about...a treasure of mine.
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Sandra Evertson
Hi Betzie! Thank you for visiting my blog. Your blog is beautiful and your Christmas Home gorgeous!!
I hope your Christmas is a beautiful one.
Blessings! Nancy
Merry Christmas! ~wishing you a lovely Christmas~
I loved touring your special Christmas things and friends...especially your "china's" they are so sweet, thank you for sharing them with us.
Lidy
love your craberry lamp, a merry xmas to your and yours
Love your window treatments and you are so creative to decoupage the lamp shades!!! I love it when people come up with ideas like this.
Your china dolls are precious and so beautiful.
Post a Comment