Thursday, November 15, 2007

an artsy tree


I think it would be fun to do an artsy Christmas tree, don't you?
I made some more ornies of course, but have yet to get my tree up in the foyer. I do an artificial one there and a real one in our chilly sunroom. Actually it stays alive so long in there, but this year I'd like to buy a living tree. I hate cutting trees down just to throw them out. I think Al Gore is getting to me!!!Anyhow, here are some more ornaments to share.
I call these the three sister Fairy Angels, WISH, JOY, and Queen TIME...just used old sheet music, tatting, charms, and decoupage...found some pretty old faces and viola! Easy!

4 comments:

Janet said...

An artsy tree would be great as long as it had your beautiful ornaments on it! I'm afraid any tree I did would be a bit bare!

I need to try some little ornaments like these. Love them!!

Holly Loves Art said...

Love your blog... beautiful ornies for the tree and the pups below are adorable! An absolute favorite breed of mine.

Happy holidays,
Holly
Los Angeles, CA

Sandra Evertson said...

Your ornaments are Fantastic!
And I can't even tell you how much I love that photo of the puppies nursing!
You should send it in to
www.cuteoverload.com
Sandra Evertson

paru's_circle said...

just gpund your blog, lpvely fairy ange;s on your tree, all the best to you and yours

Followers