Sunday, December 30, 2007

Beginnings



Hard to believe Christmas is over...2008 is almost here. I will always love the anticipation of the holidays, but I've never been a New Year's party gal. I like quiet New Year's Eve, cuddling in front of the TV with my hubby and dogs...eating freshly steamed shrimp and having Pickled Herring for good luck.

Hope you have your kind of New Year's Eve this week and may all your dreams come true this year!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi! I found you through Fete et Fleur...I am so with you...never been a big New Year's Eve girl...quite happy to ring in the new year at home, movies, some champagne, munchies and stay safe and warm!!

Wishing you the best of whatever the new year has to offer you...many blessings and wonderful experiences.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thank you so much for visiting me! Happy new year, may you have a year full of blessings, love, joy and laughter.
xo Lidy

Followers