Friday, November 09, 2007



I started my Christmas decorating. Well, I still have a little orange around too for fall, but I figure I'll slowly work on the inside and save the outside for last, and by that time it will be Thanksgiving! We go out for Thanksgiving dinner now, so that's why I don't mind so much.

I've been making some ornaments and fun stuff. Here are a few for you to see.




4 comments:

Janet said...

Your ornaments are so pretty and very festive, too. I haven't even given Christmas a thought yet! We are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year (hubby is cooking) so I'm in cleaning mode!

Carole Burant said...

You always make such beautiful ornaments and these are no exception!! Wonderful! I only start decorating for Christmas the last week in November...I have to stop myself from not doing so earlier! hehe xox

Naturegirl said...

Great creativity! I love the pink stocking..darling!! Have a great weekend! hugs NG

Werna Gail said...

Isn't it fun making decorations, I just love getting the house all ready for Christmas....I have snowmen in the kitchen and angels in the sunroom. The nativity is in the living room and poinsettias on the mantel. Didn't do a tree this year, no babies coming so we won't be looking for Santa. BE BLESSED

Followers