
I'm not so sure I like this at all. It was unfinished at Michael's and very inexpensive. I was all excited to make it into something, but now, it looks corny to me. Oh well...such is how it goes sometimes. I couldn't stop working on it and spent so much time, only to not like the result. I had an old Ouija board and took a photo of it, and used that for the wallpaper inside. Somehow it all just doesn't move me.You can't tell here, but the tiles are a dusty pink/violet and are mirrored. On to the next project..:)
2 comments:
Ah, Betzie, I think we're always hardest on ourselves. What a cute idea this is. I love the Ouija board wallpaper inside.
I believe like Janet, we are our own worst critic...I think if you had fun making it that is what really counts, but it is cute and also something you can use.
What is going on in puppy land ? Do you have babies? One of our cats is about to pop. BE BLESSED:-)
Post a Comment