Tuesday, October 09, 2007

DANCIN' WITH THE STARS!!!!



Do you like the show Dancing With the Stars? Mr. Moon does too!
He is a tappin' and a hip hoppin' and a jivin'!!!
I used a very sturdy German wire for his arms, so they can bend any which way, and of course his head, hat, and legs move too.
On the back he has a message for everyone, "Don't Be a Party Pooper!". That one is mainly for me, since I hate to dance any more in front of people! I guess if I could lose thirty pounds, that might help!!!

2 comments:

Werna Gail said...

Yes I do, I'm not a big TV fan but I got started watching them dance and found it very intertaining. Like your Mr Moon. And I'll say "amen" to needing to loose a few pounds.

Janet said...

Dancing With the Stars is one of my favorite shows. Maybe because I've never been able to dance....so I watch others doing it. Mr. Moon is wonderful and definitely not a party pooper!

Followers