Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Torso Tag design*Three Muses*





She is bold. She is pink. She is Queen.
Used a torso tag from Paper Whimsy.
She hangs on my shabby chic china closet and unlike me, 
she always has her glasses handy!

20 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Fabulous art piece...your torso is so unique and wonderfully presented. Love it.

Judy said...

Cool torso, Betzie!

Deann said...

Awesome Betzie she is so so cute...a darling torso queen!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

You are so talented, Betzie! She is just adorable!

Janet said...

She's so cute! I like her cob-webby skirt

indybev said...

Her glasses may be handy, Bertie, but they're a bit askew, which is part of her charm. Crazy shoes. Loads of personality. She's adorable!

Yvonne said...

Fabulous, Betzie!

Bill said...

That torso is a real doll! I have to say, though, that the spider makes me a little nervous. Although, I guess it's better than ants in her pants.

Junibears said...

A fantastic piece! Beautifully made! xx

Femmy said...

fabulous piece!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling art doll, Betzie!

José said...

She's adorable and clever made!

Ellen said...

love this one, so well put together I can see her dancing with those legs

"MOI" Freubel said...

WOW Betzie !!
What a brilliant tag and a wonderful piece of Art.
I work only digital and every time when I see "real made" stuff I'm surprised and I am inspired !
Bet you had fun making this tag !

Madi said...

this is gorgeous, love it

Taluula said...

Those 'gorgeous' shoes have me laughing out loud. This is delicious.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, How fabulous is this awesome piece. Your torso queen is a wonderful work of art. Such details makes it so special. I love the glasses.

Thank you for stopping by. So great to see you. Hope you are enjoying the winter days. We are having a little cold spell, but it won't last long. Ready for spring already.

Have a great and creative week my friend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Shopgirl said...

What a wonderful little Muse...She is adorable. What a darling little queen! Hugs, Mary

Artfully Musing said...

Hi Betzie - I got the ink bottle dark by painting it with alcohol ink. Sorry to answer you here but your comment wasn't link to an email address. Happy you enjoyed the tutorial. Laura

Sim said...

I adore this little puppet too!:)

Followers