A photo I took of a Marie half doll I made using wide ribbon, vintage tulle, lace and tiny
forget-me-nots. Her hair is wool roving. Mirror floor, small rhinestone tiara and decorative cardstocks in background.
The outer border is a photo of a gorgeous French fabric I got off of Etsy...Blurred the inner photo and bordered it inside the other.
Carnival font for letters.

17 comments:
She is lovely! Well-done.
Fabulous collage, Betzie, lovely Marie doll, too!
Great collage well done
Hi Betzie,
So great to see your post and your doll is gorgeous. The colors are so pretty. No one creates as grand as you. Have missed you and been thinking of you. Visited Sara's Sweet Surprise and saw your comment so had to come right over.
Hope you are doing well and your new year off to a good start.
Sending hugs your way,
Celestina Marie
OO LA LA, this is so gorgeous, Betzie!
tres chic!!!
Such a pretty doll and a very pretty picture! xx
très agréable
Super mixed media, Betzie! You are so clever to have made that doll. I also love your Blog Banner!
This is a lovely piece. Beautiful setting for your little lady. Also, I like the font you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Three Muses!
Beautiful...as always. You create such wonderful pieces.
I like how you added the lettering
Wow. Very beautiful I love the blue.
What a wonderful whisical collage!!
You are so talented, Betzie. This is exquisite.
This is just beautiful! Great work!
Betty
This is really nice, I love all that you brought together to make a story, the Marie doll is sweet. Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment