
Mary of Back of the Moon and her friend Julie have a challenge going on called FIRE FANCIES. The challenge was to take this photo and change it in any way you like,using whatever medium. I had some time this morning, so I thought I'd better do it right away and not procrastinate, or else I'd never do it.
So I decided to change it digitally, one step at a time. I ended up with three versions, a lighter version and then the same photo, but a spookier darker version. Then the last one is a spookier, black/white version...



This poor forlorn witch is lost in her memories of her beloved Edgar...POE that is....
I enjoyed doing it. People can link back and vote for the one they like best when all entries are in...
Fun Mary and Julie! Thanks! Will enjoy seeing the other creations too.
7 comments:
Very clever Betzie...I love the one in the middle!!!
Hi Betzie,
I'm the Julie who is co-hosting the challenge with Mary.
This is the first entry I have seen and it is great. I like the first one best. Do you want us to show all three when we show the entries?
I have never done a challenge before and I was a afraid that no one would enter. Now I see yours and am very excited. Several of my blogging friends say they are also entering so I can't wait.
By the way, your header/banner is wonderful! I love this season.
Betzie,
I like what you've done with the photo. I'm just learning this digital art. I must say, I have a ways to go!
I want to thank you for visiting Gathering Hope and sharing your blessings. I pray your life be filled with Joy and Peace always...
Sherry
Hi Betzie, these are really unique. You always do the best creations and your talent with the digital art is just as clever. I love what you did with the photo. Can't pink a favorite. I like them all.
Have a nice evening and great week,
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose
This is wonderful Betzie! You are inspiring me. I really would love to learn to work with digital art tools. Maybe someday...
Big Hugs!
Nancy
P.S. Thank you for the lovely comment on the article.
Hello Betzie ...I'm flying around looking in on the other entrants of this fun challenge*!*
I kind of like the black and white, for it seems more spooky to me.....but accually I love all three.... judy
Post a Comment