A place to inspire, grow, hope, dream, share, and especially, play!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Gorgeous spring
I could live to be a billion years old, and never grow tired of the spring. This year it has been so cool and heavenly, less bugs, wonderful sleeping at night, and just perfect. I've been working outside adding a few fun things. I never thought I'd buy a gazing ball, and this year I bought two! Some pics of my flowers and garden art...
Oh your garden is gorgeous. I love your gazing ball too. I also have one and love how it makes the surroundings look! I agree, this spring has been wonderful, but we here in Texas are warming up now and it is down right HOT!! LOL Have a Happy Memorial Day! Celestina, la rea rose
I just had a lovely stroll through your spring garden. There is nothing like the first flowes of spring, and the cool moist air. Today is the first really humid day we've had, finally had to turn the ac on.
5 comments:
Mary, Mary how does your garden grow?!?
Beautifully!
I'm with you on spring -- I could have it forever I just love it so!
I love your "soap bubble", it's very attractive. Our gardens have similar plants, but for me the hydrangeas are far from blooming.
Oh your garden is gorgeous. I love your gazing ball too. I also have one and love how it makes the surroundings look! I agree, this spring has been wonderful, but we here in Texas are warming up now and it is down right HOT!! LOL
Have a Happy Memorial Day!
Celestina,
la rea rose
I just had a lovely stroll through your spring garden. There is nothing like the first flowes of spring, and the cool moist air. Today is the first really humid day we've had, finally had to turn the ac on.
Thank you for the tour.
What a beautiful garden Betzie! Your flowers are exquisite!!
Hugs! Nancy
Post a Comment