Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hoping Santa brings me....


  • Another year to:
  • Have my parents with me....
  • Draw closer to God and be more intuned to His voice
  • Spend more time with my sons before they are off on their own life quests
  • Continue to be creative and try out some new projects
  • Stay healthy and be more disciplined about exercising and losing weight
  • Keep having fun with my dogs and hopefully get a gorgeous litter this spring!
  • Make more dates with my husband for just us time
  • Try to declutter my life a little...ha ha ha...this one I have my doubts about. I can't be creative and neat at the same time!!
  • Remember to call my friends more....
  • Pray more for the whole world and not just my little world
  • Plant some new flower I've never planted before
  • Be more appreciative of all I have
  • And lastly to do more of whatever it is God wants me to do!

What are you hoping for???
May all your Christmas dreams come true...
Betzie

2 comments:

Janet said...

All those things sound like great things to ask for. I had to smile when you said you can't be creative and neat at the same time. That sounds just like me! And it's what I tell my husband all the time when he comments on the state of my studio.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Werna Gail said...

That's a pretty big list girl, LOL not to sure about Santa but I know a BIG GOD that loves to bless his children. I pray He will help you with all of your wishes.

Followers