Thursday, July 19, 2012


Looking forward to seeing what these two beauties can produce! My Angel is such a sweet, loving girl and
just what a Cavalier should be. "Expresso" is a darling boy and has won many titles in the show world.
I'm hoping for a new little girl to keep myself as this will probably be Angel's last litter.
Exciting!

2 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie,
Oh how wonderful and so exciting. Angel and Expresso are gorgeous and I have no doubt will produce beautiful puppies. I so hope you get your girl.
I just love your pics and your blog looks gorgeous.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I was away this weekend with hubby to Miami and the getaway did me good. Still sad over my sweet Miss B, but that is just going to take time. We miss her terribly.

Have a great week my friend and blessings always. XO to the two beauties.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Betzie, hope the pups are doing well. Did you keep a fur baby? Thinking of you and wanted to stop by and wish you a special Thanksgiving. Hope all is well in your world. Sending hugs your way.
Blessings, Celestina Marie

Followers