Betzie, your little mermaid, dreaming her dreams, is so appealing. I love your collage for its beautiful design and soft colours. I am always amazed at the variety we see in the challenges with no two entries even vaguely similar. Your artwork is fantastic.
Hi Betzie - both pieces are gorgeous. Your artwork is exquisite - so creative and beautifully coloured. I love the dog with wings!!
The way I make the word strips is digitally. I am not sure if you have a software program which allows you to insert bits and pieces on to a picture. If you have, let me know and I will send you some ready to use strips. I make them myself and after I have placed them where I want them I type the words in mostly a grungy font called "Old 42". If you need any help, send me an email at moom@iinet.net.au I am always happy to share with my blog friends.
16 comments:
This is such a sweet collage- what beautiful elements for this map challenge!
Very beautiful piece!
Your little mermaid has made a good choice and you have illustrated her dreams so well. I love the scalloped edge to the whole piece.
Oh, Betzie, I really love this collage!
Your beautiful mermaid is dreaming of marvelous places to visit thanks to your creativity. Hugs, Terri
PS Thanks for your visit! You made my day! :-)
Beautiful collage.
This is such a delicate, dreamy piece, fit for a sweet little mermaid! Thanks for playing along. Good work!
Oh how beautiful!!! I love mermaids. In fact I made a mermaid postcard today too :) Your mermaid is just the sweetest and I love the background too!!
Linda
Romantic, sweet and lovely piecE!
Love the sea theme in it!
I love mermaids and your collage is so pretty.
hugs
Sissie
Oh wow this is sweet.
Fabulous.
Betzie, your little mermaid, dreaming her dreams, is so appealing. I love your collage for its beautiful design and soft colours. I am always amazed at the variety we see in the challenges with no two entries even vaguely similar.
Your artwork is fantastic.
this is so pretty...
wonderful colors...
Louise
It would be nice to go to those places :-) She can make her dreams too and swim all the way!
You know, when I see mermaids or there's a mention of it,, my mind always think of Ariel! LOL it was a fave as a little girl :-)
Mizpah,
Li
Very lovely, dreamy mermaid. I love the places she want to travel to. So sweet.
hugs
Sissie
Hi Betzie - both pieces are gorgeous. Your artwork is exquisite - so creative and beautifully coloured. I love the dog with wings!!
The way I make the word strips is digitally. I am not sure if you have a software program which allows you to insert bits and pieces on to a picture. If you have, let me know and I will send you some ready to use strips. I make them myself and after I have placed them where I want them I type the words in mostly a grungy font called "Old 42".
If you need any help, send me an email at moom@iinet.net.au
I am always happy to share with my blog friends.
Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog.
Post a Comment